As a Celebrant I can create a special ceremony especially to meet your needs. It does not have to traditional, but I ensure it will be personal.
There are many milestones in life and they can be acknowledged. For example:
- Divorce or Separation Ceremony – at a time when the future maybe uncertain, struggles may be ongoing, but either on your own or as a separated couple, it can give closur. It can also recognise a new phase in life and new horizons ahead.
- Coming of Age Ceremony – to celebrate the transition from child to adult. This can be at any age, commonly 14, 16, or 18.
- Anniversary Ceremony – This is not only a Wedding Anniversary or Renewal of vows, but can also be to remember any important date. For example, a life-saving operation, a special birthday, or a memorial of a death.
- Retirement Ceremony – Recognition of a long and faithful service to a company, business or organisation.
- Opening Ceremony – A new building or department has often had many people involved, taking years to complete and maybe a new community space that needs a bespoke service to recognise the opening.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss any of the above or your wishes for your special ceremony.
If you are thinking about it – together we can create it!